- Covid-19 and school closures: Is your child's development falling behind?
- How to choose a kindergarten tat is right for your child?
- What makes the British curriculum a good choice?
- A whole new world: Is your child ready for kindergarten this September?
- Does reading create smarter children?
- How can parents build social-emotional skills in their child at home?
- Socially-distanced summer: What to do?
The Future of Education
This virtual conference should be your SECOND STEP in the research process. It is a one-day virtual conference where headmasters and education experts come together to discuss the latest trends on early childhood education. This is best used prior to the Kindergartens Festival on May 29 to gain insights on how covid-19 is shaping a child's learning and development: tips in choosing the right school, curriculum, and ways to foster a child's curiosity, learning and wellbeing.
Discussion topics include:
One-time registration will give you access to all three platforms (Virtual Hub, Virtual Conference & Kindergartens Festival).
** Upon successful registration, you will receive the registration confirmation to the Virtual Hub within 48 hours, and immediate confirmation to the Virtual Conference and Kindergartens Festival.
** Offerings & entitlements differn from ticket type to ticket type. Please click "Register" button below for details.